| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port-Gentil in September is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 31.8mm (1.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Port-Gentil September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Port-Gentil, Gabon
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Port-Gentil:
- Douala, Cameroon - 533.9 kms (331.8 miles) NNE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) NNE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 494.8 kms (307.5 miles) N
- Lomie, Cameroon - 689.8 kms (428.7 miles) NE
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 481.7 kms (299.3 miles) NE
- Bitam, Gabon - 433.7 kms (269.5 miles) NE
- Mkambo, Gabon - 607.1 kms (377.3 miles) ENE
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) NNE
- Mitzic, Gabon - 350.7 kms (217.9 miles) ENE
- Makokou, Gabon - 478.9 kms (297.6 miles) ENE
- Libreville, Gabon - 147.8 kms (91.8 miles) NNE
- Lambarn, Gabon - 164.9 kms (102.5 miles) E
- Lastourville, Gabon - 441.3 kms (274.2 miles) E
- Moanda, Gabon - 513.6 kms (319.2 miles) E
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 545.4 kms (338.9 miles) E
- Mouila, Gabon - 283.4 kms (176.1 miles) ESE
- Tchiban, Gabon - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) SE
- Mayumba, Gabon - 368.5 kms (229 miles) SE